- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
• Improve your balance and
- Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Improve your mood
- Wear the right gear
Gigi Hadid wears Adidas
Wear comfy clothes and gear appropriate for various types of weather. If you’re going to outdoors when it’s dark make sure you’re wearing bright colors or reflective tape for visibility. Choose shoes with proper arch support, a firm heel and thick flexible soles to cushion your feet and absorb shock.
- Choose your course carefully When walking outdoors, avoid paths with cracked sidewalks, potholes, low-hanging limbs or uneven turf. If the weather isn’t appropriate for walking, consider going to your local gym using the treadmill, a park or walking in a shopping mall that offers open times for walkers.
- Warm up Walk slowly for five to 10 minutes to warm up your muscles and prepare your body for exercise. Stretch your legs ankles for 5-10 minutes
- Cool down At the end of your walk, walk slowly for five to 10 minutes to help your muscles cool down.
- Stretch After you cool down, gently stretch your muscles. Make it s habit to stretch before you and after your walk. Warming up before exercising helps warm up your muscles assisting in less sprains or pulling your muscles.
Thanks for tuning into my blog
Stay healthy & positive